Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We have a 5 month old!

Wow, how time has flown by! Our sweet little Kash is 5 months old! It makes me reflect back on where we started...
Weighing in at 7lbs 11oz, Kash Beckham Pemberton was born after much drama in the delivery room...every push, every scream, every tear, every painful moment was all worth this precious angel:


Kash is now 18 lbs and counting!! He can sit up, stand up (with assistance of course), spit up and never hushes up!! With a full head of curls and a full heart of love...Kash is truly more than we could have ever planned for, prayed for and prepared for!!
Yes, I can sit up!!

I sleep in my bed every night for 11 hours!! Mom says I am a big boy now!

Yes...I eat baby food now! Peas....yuck!    
Well...we are approaching toddler time, and couldn't be more excited!
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment