Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My 1st Mommy's Day!

Well, it must be official now...I am a Mommy! My special weekend with Kash started with a special day for a special friend. Patrick's sister got married!
Mom dressed me in my sailor suit!

Happy Mommy's Day Mommy!

Me and Daddy, dressed to impress!

Me and Sassy stayed inside and played...it was too hot for our taste!

The Mom's...and Dad!!

The Man of Honor!
 I finished off my day with some tasty Italian food...courtesy of MB!!

Sunday was a day of relaxation and more family time...poolside! Yes, Kash had another first....first time modeling his trunks and matching hat for his first swim session at Lala and Poppe's house!! Thanks to his fabulous Auntie Coco, we were able to document every splash!!
Enough pics already....I'm ready to get in!

Probably the most pool prepared baby of his day!

The famous curled toes!
Yes...french kissing is my new thing! (I think my brother Guns and Sis taught me this!)

Freestyle is officially mastered....breaststroke next!

Me and my Mom and Dad....soaking up some sun!
Mommy and Me on her special day!
Well....I celebrated and survived my first Mother's Day! We ended our weekend of family fun with much needed aloe, Whataburger and sleep!!
Until next time.....I need my beauty rest!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts Sis. I believe the pool photos are by far my favorite of the little man! Happy Mother's Day woman! Love you!

    ReplyDelete