Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thad B...who...Sergeant B!

We got to spend some QT with our favorite soldier..oh, excuse me...Sergeant, for 2 weeks! Between the catch-up sleep, friends and family flooding in, and much needed civilian life refresher courses at the Diner, Wal-Mart and anywhere and everywhere he requested us to take him...Thad was about ready to go back and finish his time in Kuwait.
We weren't so ready though:





We pulled it off! Our soldier surprised the entire family. (Except me of course...his accomplice!) Yes...I picked him up from the airport and hid him in the back of my car...only to surprise Mom and Dad soon after. I wish I would of taken a picture of their faces when they opened up the back of the car and he was hiding inside! I usually suck at surprises, so I have to pat myself on the back for this one! Keep praying that he stays "Army Strong" until his return this Fall.
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment